Nazarian Jewelers - Since 1943
The Nazarian family of jewelers has wound their way into the lives of families in New England for over 67 years. Their philosophy throughout the years has been a commitment of service from their family to yours. When founder and watchmaker, Stephan Nazarian, opened his doors, his goal was to build a jewelry establishment that would transcend time. The ability to offer quality pieces and service that was affordable to his clients was his ultimate goal. The three generations of family members at Nazarian Jewelers have embraced and continued this valuable tradition.
Treating customers to personalized, quality service while offering pieces at competitive prices is what you can expect from your shopping experience at Nazarian Jewelers.
Discover the Nazarian Difference
When you step into any of our locations you can almost feel grandfather Nazarian watching over your shoulder. His commitment to the customer was taught to each generation so that we are able to keep his dream alive and give you that same feeling of happiness as you present your carefully selected gift to that person, creating your own story. It is important for us to keep our business a family tradition, because we can then help you create and grow traditions within your own family.
We take pleasure in assisting you with whatever special occasion you are celebrating. We take pride in our family tradition, and also understand choosing jewelry is a very personal purchase. We have grown relationships with customers helping them celebrate milestones, from that first engagement ring, to the first baby, to the ten year anniversary, and so on. Start your newest tradition with Nazarian Jewelers today.
A brief history of Nazarian Jewelers
- 1943 - Grandfather Stephan Nazarian, Watchmaker, established Nazarian Jewelers Amesbury Street, Lawrence MA
- 1965 – Robert S. Nazarian and his brothers Ara and Ray, and cousin Arthur Sirmaian
- Moved to Essex Street, Lawrence, Massachusetts store
- 1980 – (Robert, Diana and Ray Nazarian) opened in Andover, Massachusetts
- 1991 – Nazarian’s opened third store in Salem NH
- 2006 – Stephan, Deborah and Jeffrey Nazarian proudly opened the Newburyport, Massachusetts location.